Wailea is a very popular and beautiful place in Maui County. This place has some lovely beaches, resorts, restaurants and hotels. The beaches here especially look stunning and refreshing. In fact, they are perfect for photoshoots. Some of the popular beaches in Wailea are Makena beach, Wailea beach, Keawakapu beach, Little beach, Ulua beach, Polo beach, Maluaka beach, Oneuli beach, Makapu beach etc.
You will have a lot of space to have fun at Makena beach. Carry your umbrella, picnic cooler and chairs and relax there. We can find some good number of food trucks at Makena beach and the food simply tastes awesome. Little beach is also for the fun lovers. If you love whale watching then don’t miss to visit this beach. This beach is also a favorite spot for those who love playing boogie boarding and smashball.
If you are planning to move to Wailea permanently then my suggestion for you would be buy a condo in spite of renting a house. Even though the house rents are affordable here, if you want to save your money in a long run then buy a condo. The main advantage of buying a condo you can stay relaxed without worrying about the home maintenance. Are you in search of good condos for sale in Wailea? Take the help of real estate companies like Evan Harlow R (S) Coldwell Banker properties. Check their site online to find the best condos in Wailea within no time.
What to know before buying a condo?
The below are some important things which you should before buying a condo because it is not same as buying a regular house.
- Buying a house is much easier when compared to buying a condo. The reason behind this is most of the lenders are really careful when giving loans for buying condos.
- The owners of the condos are expected to pay certain fee quarterly or monthly to their homeowner’s association and this is to upkeep pools, gyms or any other shared space.
- We will have all the facilities like bank branches, grocery stores and etc. in the locality of condos. Hence, the roads in your locality will be busy with people most of the time, and this can cause some inconvenience to you due to noise pollution.
- We have to follow all the CC & Rs to live in a condo, otherwise condos may not be the right choice. Any deviance from following the rules set by the homeowner’s association might lead to penalty.
- Another important thing which you should keep in your mind when buying a condo check the litigation history. Do proper research before buying a condo. Check with the neighbors to get an idea on the property. This helps you understand whether the property that you are planning to buy is in any legal issues or not.
If you really want to stay comfortable then you cannot find a better option than condos for your living. All you need to do now is find a good real estate company and check with them about the condos in Wailea which are available for sale.